I got this from my friend Amy.
You are suppose to write 10 things you like that start with a certain letter. My letter is C. So here we go:
1. Chile - of course, my native country, the place that watch me grow, where great part of my fondest memories took place.
"C H I ... Chiiiiii, L E ... leeeeee ... CHI CHI CHI .. LE LE LE ... VIVA CHILE!!!!!!
2. Car - not any car by My New Car. I absolutely love it, love the price, the monthly payments are exactly what I had in mind ... everything about my new car is perfect.
3. Cheese - I love a good piece of cheese (not those slices of American Process Cheese that looks and taste like plastic, I'm talking about the real thing here!), a chunk if I may say with a glass of good room temperature Chilean red wine! Mmm mmm mmm.
4. Chocolate - do I really need to explain this one?? ... uhm ... didn't think so.
5. Caesar Salad - probably the most fatty kind of salads but yet so tasty.
6. Coke Zero - growing up I didn't drink any sodas, except at special occasions, at my house there was never a carbonated drink, always juice (in the summer time we even enjoyed home made juices made from fresh fruits), milk or water. When I grew up I did enjoy certain carbonated drinks like Fanta or other kinds like that, never a cola drink, I didn't like them at all, but now I feel addicted to Coke Zero - not in a bad way though, is not like if I don't drink one I'll start shaking or anything like that but if there's an option on what to drink, my choice will always be Coke Zero! Now add cherry flavor to that and ... wow ... even better!
7. "Can We Talk" - is the name of our new bible study and I'm very excited about it, I'm looking forward to do this study and the fun conversation that will come out of it.
8. Conversations - Yes! I love to have good conversations with friends. I'm not very good at talking to people I don't know, may be that's why I ask so many question to the people I just met, so I can become familiar with them. Once your door is open I'm ready to talk - no limitations, but don't worry I'm a good listener too (I like to believe anyway) so is a reciprocal thing.
9. Cards - I love writing cards and receiving cards but there's just one detail, I like the cards where there's actually handwriting in it, more then just "love ... so and so". I like to see the time and dedication put on a card, the words of encouragement or celebration or any message that is meant to be sent through the card. It doesn't have to be a lot (I know we are all busy!) but just a few words more than the signature or the name at the bottom of it.
10. Creativity - One of my favorite things. I love creative people, people who's not afraid of being different, people who actually use their minds to create things, it doesn't have to be anything spectacular, it can be a paragraph, a drawing, a conversation, a thought, anything that comes out as a result of your creativity. That's why I love to listen my 2 year old on this great conversations where he sees "alligators" or great big jungle animals looking at us and we create a story as we speak.
Well, it seems I completed my task.
What's your letter?