Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

What do I want from this year?

I want to be a good wife and mother - understanding, patient, loving.

I want to enjoy the little things more - not worrying about things I can't control but enjoy the good moments with my family and friends.

I want to loose more weight, about 5 to 10 lbs. would be perfect.

I want to yell less and laugh more.

I want to have the certainty of having or not having another child.

I want to grow in my relationship with God.

I want to have a relaxed vacation with my husband and son like we did last year.

I want to make great memories with my men and keep records of them too.

Ok I better stop now and not get too excited about what I want and then be frustrated at the end of the year ... :)

What would YOU like from this new year?

No comments: