Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Sillyness

As we are driving somewhere Nicolas says:

"My boogie is gone!"

Me: "What did you said?"

N: "My boogie is gone!"

Me: What happened to it? (trying to figure out what in the world is he talking about)

N: "I put it in my mouth!" followed by a big smile!

I'm laughing hard - I can't hold it - I know what he's talking about now, yeap ... it came from his nose and he ate it. As I'm laughing I'm trying to tell him that really is something we shouldn't do. I know I shouldn't laugh but I love his sense of humor.

*******************************************************

I'm really disappointed at the cute Sesame Street Underwear I bought last week, Nicolas loved them and so did I until I realized the size 4T looks more like a 24 months after one time going through the washer and dryer. Ugh!

Any suggestion on a good brand? one that it won't shrink that quickly and that bad?

*******************************************************


Boogie eater ... tight sesame street undies wearer

This is our Spring Picture (these people know how to make money by coming to your preschool take different shots at your kid and then they let you take the whole 10 sheets home and you are to return the ones you don't want ... what??? I want them all. I'm biting my fingers not to buy them all).

1 comment:

Follow The Stepps said...

Claudia,
It was so great to see you on Friday. I love your hair! Thanks for letting us stop by. I am so sorry it took me so long to get those maternity clothes back to you. Just don't let me borrow things... again... EVER. I am so sorry. I love this picture of Nico! What a cutie pie. Love me some dimples... on my baby and on yours. Love you girl.
Kelly