Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yeay for grocery shopping

Oh I'm so excited, pleased and thankful for the shopping I did tonight.
I wasn't a big fan of "Go Grocery" before, may be because the need wasn't big or because I was too picky of a buyer (if is not this brand or that brand not sure I should buy it) but now?? wow now I am a big fan. We have two in my town, one down town and the other one in the next city ... which to me they are one in the same but who cares, it's close enough. So tonight for $40.00 I bought:
3 boxes of Mac-n-Cheese
1 box of angel hair spaghetti
1 big jar of tomato sauce
2 packs of coke zero cans - one cherry - one regular zero
1 bag of salad
2 bananas
1 bag of white seedless grapes
2 already cut zucchinis
2 greeting cards
2 frozen South Beach Diet Lunches
4 stakes
2.5 lbs. ground beef
1 pack of chicken tenders
1 pack of boneless pork chops (already seasoned and wrapped individually).
2 Disney Flash Lights

IS THAT AWESOME OR WHAT????????

The best part of all this is that before I went I looked at my check book and I thought "I hope I can spend about $40.00" and my total bill was $40.68

Praise God for this!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's AWESOME!!! I need to go there. Right now :)